domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

Stuff and Cakes

Today is my bithday, and guess what, last night before I get sleeping, I was under the bed thinking and I heard som guys singing happybirthday, this made me smile and sleep.
Today as a SUNDAY MORNING....I woke up really late, but the most funny thing is that I dreamt that I was at the T IN THE PARK, this was really cool, because I was wearing wellis, was cold there and wet but I was really excited because it was suposed that was my first TITP, was really funny!
Well the best for the TITP is weara pair of cool wellies here you are
www.wellieart.co.uk
www.wellieboots.com
www.wellieboots.com/category/120/Funky_Wellies
www.wellieart.co.uk/categories.php?cat=8"
www.wellieart.co.uk/products.php?cat=71
www.wellieart.co.uk/products.php?cat=89
www.wellieart.co.uk/products.php?cat=96
this are some cool links!!!!

No hay comentarios: